Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Last minute inspiration: Summer Fun!

Hello there!

So you may have noticed that I didn't have a project on Wednesday! This was a crazy busy week. It was my daughter's first birthday, and birthday party over the weekend. We had some family come down from West Texas, so needless to say I didn't get to spend much time in my craft room last week!

Any how, you still have a couple hours to link up a project to the theme of: Summer fun!

I made a scrapbook page for my daughter's scrapbook! Her first trip to San Antonio! 



The above image is called "Riverwarlk" and is from our lovely sponsor: Eureka Stamps!


To see how I created this project please visit my personal blog.

Thanks for stopping by! Stay tuned for a brand new challenge tomorrow!




No comments:

Post a Comment