Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Challenge #23: The Great Outdoors

Happy Wednesday

So, before we announce our next challenge let's announce our winners!

The winner for the Eureka Stamps prize is:




Congratulations!! Here's your PERSONALIZED Winner's badge you may display on your blog. Please use the contact me tab at the top of the page to claim your prizes. You have one week to claim your prizes.



THIS WEEKS TOP THREE:

 #12: Francesca - Un Arcobaleno di CoLori

Whimsy Stamps Liberty's Friend #14: Alicia - MaxiBelle Studio

 #26: Marilyn's - Marilyn's Cards & More





Now on to the challenge:

This week's challenge is The Great Outdoors!
All you have to do is make a project that features something outdoors, beach, flowers, camping, etc!

Our sponsors this week are:


DeeDee's Digi's

Prize: $15 Gift Certificate


\

My Besties
Etsy /  Scrapbook Stamp Society

Prize: 3 of Digital Images the DT used




Beccy's Place

Prize: 3 Digital Images or 1 Digital Set 

I'd like to introduce two fabulous GDT we have from DeeDee's this week! 







Here is some more inspiration from my awesome, amazing Design Team! You gals rock!


Using: Busy Lizzy - My Besties
Using: Old Mailbox - Beccy's Place




Using: Butterfly Kisses - My Besties

Using: Bee-lieve - DeeDee's Digis

Using: Gone Fishin' - Beccy's Place
 Judy





Using: The Great Outdoors - DeeDee's Digis





Using: Emily Espresso - My Besties





Using: Bird on a Wire - Beccy's Place





Using: Grillin' & Chllin' - DeeDee's Digis

Using: Shabby Chic Birdhouse - Beccy's Place

Using: Dancing Daphne - My Besties
Samantha

Please be sure to check out the rest of our simple rules for participating HERE.

You have until June 16th to enter! 

Good luck and thanks for joining us today, I can't wait to see all the amazing projects!



6 comments:

  1. Wow! Thank you so much for picking my card as Top 3! And many thanks for my personalized badge! It's fantastic! You make my day! :) Thank you!
    Hugs n smiles
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for picking my card as one of the top picks. Congrats to all the winners!
    hugs
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many lovely creations with this fabulous theme! The entire DT did such a beautiful job... so many lovely styles and takes on the challenge. Thank you for the inspiration! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous creations from the DT!xx

    ReplyDelete